The Data Analyst will work to refine, analyze and present data in all forms. Will program creative and engaging online questionnaires, and work with other team members to identify insights, create reports and help our clients meet their demanding business challenges.
- Involvement in project set-up:
- Coordinating timelines for all deliverables with project teams;
- Reviewing project documents including questionnaires, annotated questionnaires, and cross-tabs to ensure data integrity on the back-end;
- Online survey programming, sample management, and field management;
- Data analysis using SPSS and Microsoft Excel;
- Setting up initial data files based off of final questionnaires to be ready when data is delivered;
- Coding open-ended text data;
- Cleaning/merging data files, ensuring integrity of data and creating variables in SPSS;
- Running ad hoc frequencies and cross-tabs to streamline annotated questionnaire deliverables;
- Creating cross-tabs in WinCross for quantitative projects;
- Report development using Microsoft PowerPoint;
- Assisting project teams with ad-hoc requests for data and/or data tables;
- Managing vendors/outside resources when necessary for tasks such as coding.
- Bachelors’ Degree required.
Knowledge and Experience
- 3 – 5 years hands-on quantitative research experience preferred
- Experience analyzing and reporting survey data, including frequencies and crosstabs
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to write creative and comprehensive yet succinct reports that include creative display of findings and actionable recommendations;
- Ability to synthesize and summarize information and identify underlying concepts;
- Ability to make effective verbal presentations.
- Working knowledge of SPSS statistical software
- Experience using online survey software such as SurveyWriter a plus
- Experience with database sampling using SAS, SQL, or other database tools
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently;
- Ability to reprioritize as necessary and juggle multiple assignments and heavy/changing schedules, including travel.
Cultural Fit at TW
- Courageous communicator;
- Intellectually curious;
- Takes initiative.
Are you perfect for the job? Contact us today!