The Director, Consumer Insights shares responsibility for helping design, manage and execute both qualitative and quantitative projects; nurture our growing client relationships and is an inspirational leader.
Travel is required.
- Monitor project timelines, quality and deliverables;
- Design and/or oversee the development of all project materials (e.g., screeners, discussion guides, survey designs and questionnaires, topline and full reporting, overseeing video highlights production, etc);
- Effectively manage data, including text, imagery, and/or video throughout project to develop relevant, insightful findings;
- Translate participant feedback into qualitative insights;
- Coordinate with CRAFT Team on deliverables (infographics, lookbooks, hero slides, PPT decks, multimedia, etc.); and
- Provide guidance to internal team members while project is in the field.
- Lead/develop client debriefs and/or topline summaries while project is in field;
- Develop final reports including: presentation set-up, data analysis and editorial write up, the selection and inclusion of appropriate respondent quotes, pictures/photos and/or videos as appropriate. This also includes storytelling, writing conclusions and identifying opportunities or recommendations that address client’s business issues;
- Lead on storyline with CRAFT Team deliverables; and
- Present findings to client (as needed).
- Serves as main client contact with a focus on building relationships.
- Bachelors’ Degree required.
Knowledge and Experience
- 7-10 years hands-on qualitative and/or quantitative research experience.
- Provides exceptional organizational and communication skills;
- Maintains attention to detail and accuracy;
- Writes compelling, creative, comprehensive reports;
- Synthesizes and summarizes information and identify underlying concepts;
- Delivers verbal presentations.
- Works independently;
- Demonstrates ability to juggle multiple assignments.
- Courageous communicator;
- Intellectually curious;
- Takes initiative.
Position could be a remote position.
Are you perfect for the job? Contact us today!